Sweet Tooth Mayhem

Hello and welcome back to another fantastic food review! Unlike my latest post, Kebab Controversy, todays blog focuses on yummy goodness from the fantastic Walkers Doughnut’s located within the Macquarie Centre. Made fresh in front of you, the freshness of the doughnut could be noticed instantly with the first bite. Given a selection of 6 Doughnuts, my first instant thought was to buy a famous jam filled Doughnut, which to my expectation, was quite messy, and delicious. In a recent vlog the group filmed, you can actually see the aftermath of the Doughnut, leaving gooey jam goodness everywhere but my mouth. The companies long held secret to making the perfect quality Doughnut is what makes it so good. As I slowly finished the Doughnut, a tear could nearly be seen forming, because the Doughnut was nearly gone. As I tried the other Doughnuts with my family, comments such as “It was a 10/10 Doughnut” could be heard straight away.


Walkers Doughnuts after hours, by Frances Lo

But the real question is…. Was the price worth it? A pack of six donuts will knock you back $20, which in comparison to other doughnut stores such as Krispy Kreme, seems like a typical high end Doughnut shop prices. In my personal opinion, Krispy Kreme will always be a crowd favourite due to its long history within my belly, but this shop definitely comes close.


So if you want a high quality doughnut, for breakfast, lunch, dinner or desert, walk on down to Walkers Doughnut’s, home of the freshly made doughnut goodness!

- Rick








Image References:

Comments

Popular Posts