Sushi World



Sushi World at Macquarie Uni



Hi Guys!


We’re back with another review and this time it’s with the famous Sushi World at Macquarie University. Now you either love or hate this place, but you have to admit Sushi World has a vast range of options. Located in the corner of Campus Common there are both veg and non-veg options of sushi, spring rolls, tempura, and drinks.


Now I have heard mixed reviews going around campus and my personal rating for Sushi World is 6/10. I have to admit I’ve had better sushi in my life, the fillings aren’t the freshest, but that's probably from it being out in the sun all day. However, the prices are reasonable and the rolls are a good pick-me-up when you are on your way to classes. And out of all the options at Macquarie Uni I would definitely put it up there with one of the healthier choices.
 



 So there we have it, give Sushi World a go and let me know what you think. Leave your rating out of 10 in the comments below.

Follow us on Twitter for updates on our blog https://twitter.com/FoodMq
- Vedika Madan 23/9/19

Image References

Comments

Popular Posts