Tuesdays Tantalising Tastebud Adventure

Excite the senses and desires of your 1pm (or whichever time) food craving with a trip to 'Simply Noodles', conveniently located in Macquarie center's food district. A culinary concoction just waiting to be devoured, you'll have a choice of some of the tastiest cuisine North Ryde has to offer! Do you like rice? Noodles? Soup? This eatery has all this and more, with the added benefit of a student discount - your lunch-time (or dinner) can't go wrong!

My trip to this tastebud joy-ride persuaded me to indulge in some of the tastiest, fluffiest fine rice my average-joe Macquarie student's mouth organ has ever tasted. Constructing a nice soft texture of delicious starch (mmmm carbz), copious amounts of (in this case) nicely seasoned pork with prawns and an abundant measure of vegetables all packed into a mastery meal, I was able to achieve a whopping three out of five food groups for the day, which further brought me closer to becoming the healthy human being the World Health Organisation has led me to believe. How's that for efficiency? With added options of mild or hot chili, soy or jalapenos, choice of drink, eat-in or take-away you'll be left with a conundrum of decisions. Conveniently, I didn't have to wait long for it to arrive either.

Coupled with a Starbucks Hibiscus Green Tea of the 'Grande' variety I was able to treat the food to a first and final session at white water rapids whilst increasing my level of hipster by +1 (grande, really?). I do recommend its something you try at least once in your life. nevertheless, as to not draw the limelight away from what the crux of this post is about I will keep my insights into the beverage short. Match made in heaven.

With that being said, I regretfully say that this brings our events to a close, until for now. Thank you for joining me whether here by choice or not, as this closes number uno of amateur blog posts by Will at Macquarie Food Review.

4 out of 5 soys sauces.

Food of reference, 'Pork fried-rice.'

- Will

Comments

Popular Posts